Safer at Home Guidelines as of May 8, 2020
The Hoover Area Chamber of Commerce offers resources to the business community as we all navigate through this unprecedented time.
Information is coming fast and it is changing rapidly. Please keep checking this page for updates.
Restaurant Workers’ Community Foundation (RWCF) – www.restaurantworkerscf.org/covid19faq
- In partnership with Southern Smoke Foundation to distribute direct assistance funds.
- Created to provide support and assistance for those in the food and beverage community and their suppliers during times of crisis.
- Funding Available
- Direct Assistance to Workers
- Nonprofits Serving Workers
- Application – https://southernsmoke.org/fund/
One Fair Wage Emergency Fund
- Providing cash assistance to restaurant workers, car service drivers, delivery workers, personal service workers.
Resources for Businesses and Employers from the City of Hoover
The City of Hoover is working diligently to support and protect our community in a rapidly changing environment. The City is proactively taking steps in the best interests of our businesses. We will continue to provide and communicate information on resources from Federal, State and regional partners to support your business. This page will continue to update. Please e-mail questions to email@example.com.